First off sorry I have not yet posted Chapter 2, Part 2 yet, my thesis is killing me and is due on Friday. It’s coming I promise (pun intended).
A kind soul nominated me for the Liebster blog award (you should check out her blog http://lifeofalovergirl.wordpress.com, it’s insightful, intelligent, well-written and a definite read for any sex positive people).
So here are the RULES of accepting the Liebster award, which I will try my best to follow,
* When one receives the award, one posts 11 random facts about oneself and answers the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
*Pass the award onto 11 other blogs (while making sure one notifies the blogger that one nominated them!)
* One writes up 11 NEW questions directed towards YOUR nominees.
* One is not allowed to nominate the blog who nominated one’s own blog!
* One pastes the award picture into ones blog. (You can google the image, there are plenty of them!)
11 Random facts about me
1. I have 3 cats, all were saved from the animal shelter. If I had more money and space to feed and house them I would have about 60 more. Also dogs. And chinchillas. I also have 2 rats. Ron has banned me from going to the animal shelter because he says everytime I do I come home with a cat.
2. I once cheated on a test in Grade 4. I had been sick and had to re-write it while all the other kids went to PE class, and I took my textbook out and used it. I got 100%. I still feel guilty about it, because I associate being good at academics as a vital part of my personality.
3. I have fantasies about being a porn star and experimenting with orgies and double penetration (my favourite kind of porn to watch.) But it remains a fantasy, actually doing it might not be as fun as it looks…
4. Sasha Grey once replied to one of my messages on facebook. YES! Sasha Grey replied to me! My life has meaning! It was about anal sex, I asked if it was sore, and she said yes at first, but “time heals everything.” She didn’t reply to my follow up message.
5. I love to crochet, almost every friend of mine has some sort of crocheted item I have made them, it allows me to procrastinate while keeping me stimulated and I get to have nice pretty things to keep at the end.
6. I had a bit of a shoplifting problem in high school, shoplifting jewelry, books, clothes. It’s amazing I didn’t get caught. I did it for the rush, it’s the same kind you get when you masturbate or have sex in a place where you could be found. I am very grateful that I didn’t get caught however, as I am now a bit more of a grown up and am pleased to not have a criminal record.
7. I have more clothes than can fit in my cupboard, and so most of them lie on the floor, which I guess makes me something of a slob.
8. I suffer from depression and anxiety and have been on medication for it since I was 14 years old. I used to fantasise about suicide a lot, as I was badly bullied in primary school and then later in high school, and could not see a light at the end of the tunnel. I attempted it once, with pills, my brother caught me taking them and forced me to throw them up.
9. This year, I cried on my birthday (thanks to the guy I mention in my answer to question 4)
10. I’m terrified of being insignificant.
11. There are only 3 people I can never forgive in this world. Everyone and everything else I try to forgive, to ease my own emotions.
Eleven questions for me to answer:
1. What was your first sexual experience like?
I don’t want to go into too much detail, but my first sexual experience was forced and not something I like to think about. Much prefer my current sex life 🙂
2. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be and why?
I have never been out of my own country alas. It’s a financial thing, it would just be too expensive to travel. But if I could fantasise I think I would like to move to London, there is a college there which offers a course allowing one to become a registered Drama Therapist which is something I would love. You can’t do that course anywhere in my country.
3. Do your friends and family know you have a blog? Why or why not?
No, I come from a highly conservative family who do not even know that I am polyamorous. I have gone to great lengths to hide the real names and places I talk about because I don’t want to embarrass anyone, or have anyone be furious at me for blogging about them. I also blog under a pseudonym because I don’t think the world is quite ready to be totally accepting of openly sex-positive, lots of sex having women, and I wouldn’t want prospective employers googling me and finding out I blog about sex. Might be sad, but it’s necessary.
4. What are some songs that remind you of your current relationship(s)?
I think most people can relate to Gotye’s “Somebody that I used to know”, which describes how I felt a lot of this year while being emotionally destroyed through a rollercoaster of relationship with a manipulative emotional sociopathic sadist. And yet I kept going back to him. Made me feel like I hated myself, like I wasn’t worth anything to anyone. He used to ignore me in public and then booty call me at 4am.
5. What is one of your favorite meals to eat for dinner?
Pizza. I get so lazy and exhausted that I often just order in, and thus waste my money and eat too many carbs…
6. Tell us one of your funny or embarrassing dating experiences.
Oh dear, I have too many of these. Probably the most embarassing was when i went down on a guy to stop him going down on me because he was so bad and vicious at it. He started to make strange noises and I said “Do you want me to stop?” and he said “Too late!!” and came. In about 12 seconds. Oh well, no sex for me!
7. What do you think about marriage?
I think it’s something everyone should have a right to.
8. Name a book you would recommend to your blog readers?
The Case of the Female Orgasm: Bias in the Science of Evolution by Elisabeth Lloyd
9. Name something out of the ordinary that you have done sexually. It can be an act, a place you’ve had sex, whatever.
I once had a guy go down on me, and went down on him, on a pool table in a bar that he owned in the middle of the day. It was AWESOME. I want a pool table now.
11. What is the most annoying habit of the opposite sex (or people you are dating of the same sex)?
Well, specific to Ron it’s his clumsiness. Seriously he could knock anything over. He walks into doors. He stands on stuff. He has broken almost every mug we own. It was endearing at first, now it’s just a bit much.
With men in general it is not being able to communicate well or be able to reply to messages promptly. Seriously, I once had a boyfriend pretend to leave the country rather than just break up with me. Communication, it’s not that hard.
The 11 blogs I am nominating, that you should check out:
11 questions for those who accept this award:
1. On a scale of 1 to 10 how satisfied would you say you are right now with your life? Why?
2. How old were you when you lost your virginity?
3. What do you think about astrology?
4. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done sexually?
5. If you could be a super hero what power would you choose to have?
6. Who or what would you most want to dress up as for Halloween?
7. When was the last time you cried? Why did you cry?
8. How do you feel about pets?
9. If you could be doing anything right now, what would it be?
10. Share an embarassing secret?
11. Name 3 of your favourite books.